Please read these terms of service ("terms", "terms of service") carefully before using www.SeizureTracker.com or any associated mobile and voice applications (the "service") operated by Seizure Tracker LLC ("us", "we", "our").
- Terms of Service Modifications
- We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time without notice to you.
- Conditions of Use
- We will provide these services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
- Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Seizure Tracker LLC and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Seizure Tracker LLC, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Seizure Tracker LLC.
- The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you establish an account on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- Applicable Law
- By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and county of Fairfax, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Seizure Tracker LLC and you, or its business partners and associates.
- Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of the Commonwealth of Virginia and county of Fairfax and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- License and Site Access
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
- User Account
- Primary account managers must be over the age of 18. If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content in their sole discretion.