Using the Data Share tool for study management
The Seizure Tracker data share tool can be used to manage patient reported seizures with a study of any size. Once a Seizure Tracker user is enrolled in the study you have access to retrospective data exports and prospective data as it is collected. The set-up is very straight forward and can be actived on the production server within a few weeks (depending on IRB reviews and consent development).
Benefits and features:
- Targeted Recruitment assistence
- Participant retrospective available
- Rapidly deployable
- Real-time data access
- Electronic signatures attached to all interactions (once enrolled)
- Edit/Delete historical reporting
- Multi-center accessible
- Leverage all Seizure Tracker diary tools
- EHR integration
Feel free to contact at info@SeizureTracker.com with any questions.